For a while now at Superawesome we’ve been faced with an issue we’ve seen cropping up rather frequently: tiny design projects, unfit for a standard agency engagement. We usually had to take a pass on these projects, no matter how interesting they might be to us, all in favor of more sustainable, and lucrative opportunities.
Enter, Microawesome: an alternative way to work with designers.
We are firm believers that everybody deserves quality design. If you are a solo developer, or a super-tiny company in the making, it means that design can be your foot in the door, an edge that will separate you from the rest of the competition. However, we know how frustrating and time consuming it can be going through the entire process of:
- researching and finding a designer or a design team,
- scheduling calls between time-zones, and interviewing potential matches,
- convincing them to take your project on despite your budgetary constraints, and short deadlines,
- experiencing the unpredictability of the relationship, etc.
Microawesome is our response to this gap in the market, and we think we’ve found a way to work with people who we would not normally be able to work with.
In a nutshell, Microawesome is a service enabling proper, quality design services for low-budget, time-constrained projects.
That said, we still consider Microawesome an experiment so we’re still in the phase of validating the idea, and this is where things might get interesting for you.
Enter to win a free Microawesome project.
- Your project needs to fit into 5 man days or less.
- Standard Microawesome terms of service apply.
- Superawesome will pick the projects that will help test the service best, by January 31 2018.
- All projects will need to be executed between February 1–28 2018.
For more information and ideas about which projects are best suitable for this service, please visit the official Microawesome website. What you need to do in order to enter your project:
- Go to the official Microawesome website, navigate to the contact form, and submit your project’s details.
- Have a brief document ready explaining the project and the requirements.
- Make time for a 30 minute interview (scheduled at least 5 days in advance) to kick the project off.
- Fill out a questionnaire where we will ask you some questions regarding the experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email [email protected] for answers.