Uni-Form is a framework that standardizes form markup and styles it with CSS giving you two most widely used layout options to choose from. Anyone can get nice looking, well structured, highly customizable, accessible and usable forms. To put it simply: it makes a developer's life a lot easier.
Check out some of these examples:
Now that you have your form, you'll want to make it match your site. Feel free to choose from the variety of Uni–Form styles.
Uni–Form speaks your language.
- Django Uni–Form Python This application lets you quickly render well–formatted forms within the Django web framework. github.com/pydanny/django-uni-form
- Pinax Project Python Pinax is an open–source platform used for rapidly developing websites. pinaxproject.com
- cfUniForm ColdFusion A ColdFusion custom tag library used for creating forms that meet the XHTML 1.0 Strict markup standard. quackfuzed.com/demos/cfUniForm
- FarCry Core ColdFusion FarCry Core is a web application framework based on the ColdFusion language. farcrycore.org
- Grails Java Grails delivers a new age of Java web application productivity. grails.org/plugin/uni-form
- Yii Framework PHP Yii is a high-performance component-based PHP framework used for developing web applications. yiiframework.com
- cForm PHP PHP5 form generator, based on Uni–Form github.com/everzet/cform
- Needed! Ruby Contribute to the Uni–Form project by developing or updating Marcus' plugin for Ruby on Rails!
send in your integration